compensation: salary is negotiable /depends on experience / name your price employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
The successful candidate will also have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Defense Proposal contracting or Big Defense corporate Proposal Writing experience. The Proposal Manager/Writer will interface with internal and external stakeholders to lead proposal development from pre-RFP to post-award. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively and lead technical teams of varying experience and educational levels.
• Analyze government RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs to determine proposal requirements.
• Work with proposal team and leadership to develop strategies, win themes, discriminators, benefits, risk mitigation to develop compliant successful proposals.
• Conceptualize, write, review and revise compelling proposal sections in response to RFPs while ensuring seamless integration with the overarching proposal narrative.
• Conceptualize, create and integrate visually compelling and informative graphics and illustrations to include flow charts, screen shots, and other pertinent charts.
• Editing and Quality Control documents to ensure accuracy, clarity, consistency, and readability.
Our company had already won 5 contracts and we are a women owned company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers